A Special Council Meeting will be held at 4 pm on December 5; the agenda includes three statutory zoning by-law amendments. Read the full agenda.
The first Regular Council meeting for the new council will then be held at 6 pm when Council will be asked to approve:
- the proposed 2023 Budget Schedule
- receive a report and increase the taxi rate
- issue an RFP for a (here we go again) consultant to lead and facilitate the creation of a Community Based Strategic Plan; and APPROVE an upset limit of $70,000.00 to fund this project, which amount shall be funded from the Contingency Reserve
- Exempt, one time, Business Licensing By-law 2009-044, Schedule A-58 (Trade Shows) for the Amherstburg Night Market on December 10, 2022 behind 61 Richmond Street
- two events: Coldest Night and True Fest – January 28, 2023 (road closures for the latter);
- advertise for lay member positions for the listed Local Boards and Committees
- appointments to other Boards
- extend the deadline to renew the current Police Services Contract with Windsor Police to March 31, 2023.
- the usual Unfinished Business
- and pass 4 by-laws
Read the full agenda.